This is a Clilstore unit.
You can .
Animals and habitats
Introduction: Who lives here?
The animals are lost! You have to find its places!
The teacher will put you in group. You will choose a picture and learn the names of the animals. Present the animals to the class.
- discover and learn the names of animals:
- Listen to the song and discover the names of animals:
- The teacher will mix the group, practise the names of the animals by playing this game:
In your group, watch the video, answer the questions and choose you favorite animal, tell us why that is your favorite animal:
- Listen and learn some things about the differents habitats of animals:
- Repeat the name of the animal and its habitat:
- In group, choose the good habitat for each animal:
- Remember the name of each habitat:
- recognize some elements of each habitat:
Evaluation: In group, listen the characteristics of each place with this map.
Work on the poster together:
Take a poster
Listen the charcateristics of each place with the map below.
Put the animals on the good place: you have to discuss why you choose this place.
Present it to the class when it is finished.
- Both of you must say something in English while presenting the poster.
- Practice the presentation before it is your turn to present.
Short url: https://clilstore.eu/cs/9958