This is a Clilstore unit. You can .
Once upon a time, there was a little girl who wanted to go to school on their own.
Her parents didn't want to, but finally they let her go.
They told her:
- You must follow the rules of the road to be safe. Do you know them?
The little girl answered:
- Yes, of course, I know them. But she told a lie...
Then, she arrived at the zebra crossing and she didn't know what to do. She saw the traffic lights. It was green and there was a lollipop lady in the road. She thought that she could cross but suddenly... it had changed and the cars started to beep their horns. She was so affraid and she started to run.
Finally, it was just a fright but she came back home and tell their parents:
- Mother, father... please tell me the rules of the road. I almost had an accident.
Their parents told her:
- Okay, don't worry. You have to know these rules:
✔ You must find a safe place to cross away from parked cars, at the trafﬁc lights, at the zebra crossing or with the lollipop lady or man.
✔ You must stop! Look left and right and Listen!
✔ You must walk across the road. Don’t run!
She told them:
- Thanks a lot. Apart from now, I'll be careful and safe. I love you.
And after this day she took a lot of care when going to school on their own.
Short url: https://clilstore.eu/cs/9081