This is a Clilstore unit. You can .
One day in Hannah's house...
- Dad, my friend Finn is coming for lunch today at one o’clock! Hannah said.
- What would he like for lunch? Does he like sausages and ketchup?, asked her dad.
- No, he doesn’t! He doesn’t like sausages, but he likes ketchup!, said Hannah.
- Ok. I’ve got some lovely chicken and spinach. Does he like it?, asked daddy.
- Oh no, he doesn't like chicken or SPINACH!, said Hannah.
- Oh dear! Fussy Max... Does he like tuna, mayonnaise and lettuce sandwiches?, asked her dad.
- No, he doesn't... and it's one o'clock. Hannah said.
- Oh dear... said daddy.
Then, Max rang the bell.
- Hi Max! How are you? asked Hannah.
- Hi Hannah! I'm very hungry. What's for lunch? Have you got any pizza?, asked Max.
Suddenly, Hannah's dad had an idea... He will make a special pizza.
- Here you are Max. Pizza with sausages, chicken, spinach, tuna and mayonnaise. Enjoy it! said Hannah's daddy.
- Mmm, pizza! I love pizza! said Max.
- But Finn... you don’t like sausages, tuna, chicken or cheese, or spinach, or onions or tomatoes! said Hannah.
- Yes, Hannah, but I like everything on pizza! said Max.
- Does he like pizza? Yes, he does! Ha, ha! said daddy.
Short url: https://clilstore.eu/cs/8635